(1) Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information associated directly with and identifying a specific person or entity (“Personally Identifiable Information”). The Website will not gather Personally Identifiable Information surreptitiously, but for certain services or items you may be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information.You are under no obligation to provide Personally Identifiable Information.Personally Identifiable Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address);(2) “Financial Data” (such as your account or credit card number); and (3) “Medical Data” (such as your eyewear prescription). While we strive to protect Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us and you do so at your own risk. Where applicable, you may elect to access additional Website features and services by registering and creating a personal account (each a “Registered User,” collectively, “Registered Users”). During this registration process, you will be asked to create a login name and password. Please do not share your password with another party.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information not associated directly with a specific person or entity. Such information includes, but is not limited to, number of visits to the Website, the time and date of a visit, type of browser used and a visitor’s IP address. This information is not used to personally identify a user.
(4) Disclosure. We reserve the right to disclose, sell, give or otherwise transfer Contact Data to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may, in our sole discretion, share with third parties aggregated Registered User Information, including, without limitation, gender, age, political party affiliation, and geographic location. In addition, We may use your Personally Identifiable information to send you marketing information, service updates and promotional offers. If you do not wish to receive our marketing materials, simply indicate your preference by following the directions provided in such communications.
(6) Additional Uses.We use your IPaddress to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information. We track user activity on the site, such as last login, session failures, search queries and number of results, and other non-personally identifiable information in order, among other things, to help us manage and improve our site. We may use such non-personally identifiable information, among other things, to analyze trends, promote and market our siteand services, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic and other non-personally identifiable information for aggregate use at our site or otherwise.
(7) Links. The Website may contain links to third party websiteswhich have separate and independent privacy policies. Third party websites are not under our control, and We are not responsible for any information they collect or their privacy policies. Access these sites at your own risk.
(9) Transferability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We may transfer, sell or assign information concerning your use of this Website, including without limitation, Personally Identifiable Information, to third parties, as a result of the sale, merger, consolidation, and change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of Shop 4 Frames, Inc. and/or the Website.