Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
(6) Website License and Prohibited Uses. We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website. This license does not include rights to do any of the following, including but not limited to:
(a) resell or commercially use this Website or its contents;
(b) download or copy any account information for the benefit of another merchant or other person or entity;
(c) use any false or inaccurate information for purposes of establishing an account with us;
(d) harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
(e) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website's infrastructure;
(f) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on this Website; or
(g) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service.
(8) Prohibited Uses. You are solely responsible for all your activity in connection with the Website and the Services. As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant that you will not use the Website and/or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited herein, including, without limitation, the following:
· You may not scrape, spider, crawl or use any other automated device or manual process to harvest data from the Website;
· You may not,or attempt to, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, loan, sell or create derivative works of the Website;
· You may not access content or data not intended for you or log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
· You may not, or attempt to, probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website, any associated system or network, or breach security or authentication measures;
· You may not, or attempt to, interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing;
· You may not use information obtained from the Website to solicit other Website users;
· You may not use the Website, the Services or both to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications;
· You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account or private information from any other user;
· You may not use the Website,the Services or bothto send unsolicited promotions and/or advertisements; and
· You may not resell in any manner any goods you purchase from Us.
(9) Removal of Infringing Content and DMCA Policy.
(a) General. In our sole discretion, We may remove any and all content for any, or no, reason, including, without limitation, that which allegedly infringes another party’s copyrights.
(11)Quantities. We reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer.
(12)Linking to the Website. You may link to the homepage of the Website provided (i) you send an email to info@LensofAmerica.comnotifying Us of such, (ii) you immediately deactivate and discontinue linking to the Website if We, in our sole discretion, so demand and (iii) you do not remove or obscure any portion of the homepage.
(13)Disclaimer. THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTAILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIAL AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AND VIA THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES. WHERE APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(14)Limitation of Liability.WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, OUR SOLE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DOLLAR VALUE OF THE TRANSACTION FROM WHICH YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE BEEN DAMAGED.